Vanderlandelaan 2, Veghel
Are you the result driven multidisciplinary engineer who is capable of looking at problems at various levels in a product development environment? Do you aspire to be the technical responsible partner of the project leader?
The department of Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investments in development of new products and technologies in order to strengthen our position and to differentiate our products.
As an Integration Engineer within R&D you are technically responsible for the proper functioning and quality of multidisciplinary products within the integration process during the complete development process. As a technical partner of the project leader you are the responsible person for the technical convergence between all involved disciplines, risk identification & mitigation, and assurance of customer acceptance. You advise the client/customer ad influences others so they show enthusiasm or adapt their opinion and attitude.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Secure functionality and quality of products concerning technical requirements and customer needs, proven by regular demonstrations, FAT, and SAT
- Proactive co-ordination and communication with internal and external specialists, project leader, and other stakeholders
- Acquires fundamental understanding of the complete (sub)product
- Identifies and analyses risks. Proposes creative technical solutions and creates a mitigation plan
- Responsible for integration tests in the Vanderlande test facilities and active support in roll out of new systems to customer’s site
- Recognizes important information; makes connections between pieces of information and pointing out problems. Tracks down possible (fundamental) causes of problems (diagnosis); seeks out relevant data
- Gives direction and guidance to groups. Sets up and maintains collaborative groups in order to reach an intended goal
- Sets objectives and priorities effectively and indicates actions, time, and resources needed in order to achieve these objectives.
As a Integration Engineer it's important that you can convince others of a particular point of view, that aims to obtain the agreement of others on specific plans, ideas or products (research results). You are capable of looking at problems from various levels (helicopter view), both at the higher, abstract level using systemic thinking and at the detailed level (elaboration level).
- You have a relevant master’s degree, e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems and Control, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, or similar
- Relevant working experience or strong interest in Industrial Automation
- Broad technical knowledge and/or interest in mechanics, mechatronics, equipment control software, logistics control, electronics, robotics, and sensors.
- Experience with requirements engineering, testing, and development processes like the V-model, Scrum and Agile
- Your personal characteristics are goal focused, co-ordination, hands-on mentality, and team player
- You are able to speak, read, and write in Dutch (or willing to learn) and English. German is an advantage
- You are able and willing to travel globally for up to 20 % of your time.
In the challenging and responsible position of Integration Engineer, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
- 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Commuting allowance
- Travel and Accomodation regulations
- Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.